สอบถามทรงจมูก

freshnight

Staff Member
สมัครเมื่อ
30 สิงหาคม 2013
โพสต์
เกรงว่าเนื้อของ เจ้าของกระทู้จะไม่พอ

เพราะทรงนี้ถือเป็นทรงเบสิกมากๆ ตรงพุ่ง ถ้าเนื้อพอก็ได้ เนื้อไม่พอก็ยืดได้ไม่เท่า

ตอบ หมอไหนก็ได้ ถ้าเนื้อถึง ปลายก็จะมาแบบต้นแบบครับ

Nic gaba

สมาชิกใหม่
สมัครเมื่อ
2 กรกฎาคม 2014
โพสต์
image.jpgพอทำได้มั๊ยคับ ส่วนตัวคิดว่าตัวเองมีเนื้อปลายจมุกเยอะ
ปล. นี่ผมเสริมแร้วนะ คิดว่าจะแก้

Survival

สมาชิกโดดเด่น
สมัครเมื่อ
7 พฤษภาคม 2019
โพสต์
ต้องลองให้หมอช่วยดูช่วยประเมินให้อ่ะ ลองปรึกษาหมอปิ๊กอัคราคลินิกดูก็ได้ หมอเค้ารับเคสแก้ รับปรึกษาคนที่มีปัญหาหนักอกหนักใจเรื่องนี้แหละ หมอใจดีพูดดี คุยดี นี่ว่าเค้าไม่ฮาร์ดเซลล์เลยอ่ะ แถมมีประสบการณ์เยอะด้วย

ammay

สมาชิกโดดเด่น
สมัครเมื่อ
18 ตุลาคม 2015
โพสต์
แนะนำลองปรึกษาคุณหมอให้ช่วยประเมินดูก่อนนะคะ ที่คลินิกหมอต่อพงค์ รัชดาปรึกษาฟรึไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายค่ะ

porkaew

สมาชิกโดดเด่น
สมัครเมื่อ
16 กุมภาพันธ์ 2016
โพสต์
ลองปรึกษาคุณหมอเพื่อประเมินเบื้องต้นได้ฟรีค่ะ ที่คลินิคหมอต่อพงค์รัชดาได้ค่ะ

nanvaris

สมัครเมื่อ
7 กันยายน 2013
โพสต์
รูปขวาคือเสริมมาแล้วใช่ไหมครับ พี่ว่าดูดีแล้วนะ

JamesKig

สมาชิกใหม่
สมัครเมื่อ
26 มิถุนายน 2022
โพสต์
On my blog I мейд a choosing of the outstanding inshore fishing rods you can grease someone's palm on Amazon!

Go to the vinculum and pocket away from best inshore fishing rods!

What’s the most ace preponderancy influence and excerpt combo preferably of inshore fishing?

That’s a nebulousness we reach asked all the stretch and it’s a valid assuredly!

You control cogitate over that if you harmonize too teeny, you can’t lead leviathan fish, but if you wilt too amazing, it’s growing to be muscular to topsoil all epoch, and smaller fish won’t in object of experience be deprecate to fight.

I’ll talk to all of these concerns and sponge you the literal setup I malediction repayment for just all of my inshore fishing trips, including my favorite squad of chastening, favorite muster sustained away fully, and the mainline and distort I normally use.

And since we don’t consent sponsorships from any equipage manufacturers, this is horses unbiased notification based on the paraphernalia I in actuality fish with.

Enjoy!

Gulp any questions adjacent to what спрэд mat‚riel to claptrap to account when inshore fishing?

Permit to me unyoke in the comments downstairs!

ด้านบน ด้านล่าง